Wednesday, August 23, 2006

First Post!


Wow! Finally decided to create a blog. Took me long enough. This is gonna take some time for me to get used to. I'm going to have to learn how to add other links, create a new template one day, and add more stuff to my profile on the side of the front page. I've never worked with Java, so this will take some time for me to figure things out. In the meantime, this will be my first post. And since no post is complete without any kind of pictures, I'm posting a picture of my pc setup. I'm running an increasingly outdated AMD 64 3500+ @2.31Ghz, ATI X800XT PE, 1gb ddr400 Corsair XMS, SB Audigy LS, and a DiMax 9 200 gigger as storage. I have a second DiMax 10 200gb drive that works as my external storage for school related work. The lcd is a Viewsonic VP930b and the speakers are Logitech Z-2300's. My pc is 2 years old now, but still manages to keep up with everything I throw at it so I can't complain.

No comments: