Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Fan Expo 2009!

I must admit that this year wasn't as good as last year, but it was still decent nontheless. Got to see some cool celebs(Lou Ferrigno, Linda Hamilton, Leonard Nimoy and Bruce Campbell), played some COD and Burnout in 3D, and test drove show floor demo of Forza 3 which is coming out in October(Forza 3 = EPIC WIN!). I'm so getting the racing wheel with Forza when it's out:P

Saturday was retarded trying to get in but we managed at the end of the day. Only had 3hrs left to walk around, but thanks to that we got to see probably the best cast of celebs the Expo had in a long time. I also went on Sunday mainly to hang out with Jinny at her booth, which was cool. Got my first taste of attempting to sell stuff which turned out to be better then I expected. Let's sign up for next year Christina... if you're reading this.

Anyway, I hope next year they bring back MLG. That was the best part of the Expo since the beginning of time itself.

Cheers!

4 comments:

Ben Lo said...

WHere is my Marko Djurdjevic autograph!?

justin said...

omg I can't believe how old bruce campbell is! I thought he was just some old guy when I first saw the pic lol

Christina Dee said...

absolutely lets sign up!!! I've already started new art for it lol :P

it was an awesome day..

Jinny Liang said...

Thanks for helping me out with my table on Sunday! I really appreciated it :D!! You guys should totally do Fanexpo AA next year :)!!