Thursday, March 18, 2010

ME2 in a Nutshell



Meant to link this along with the review, but it took only 2 weeks to finally upload it on youtube. It's a video I put together using fraps footage I captured while playing ME2. It's been a while since I used Premiere, so this was a nice refresher in terms of encoding and Premiere...ing. Hope the lot of you that have played it find it at least a tiny bit amusing.

Oh, and thanks for pointing out the issue with the audio Ben. I also ended up removing the 2 song clips from the version you saw. Liked it better with them, but it's safe this way. There are still some minor things here and there, but I think it flows better now.

- Cheers

5 comments:

Ben Lo said...

good, now fix your blog banner, get me a large Taro with tapioca while you're at it, thanks

Damian said...

...there Ben. Just for you.

Ben Lo said...

I said large TARO with tapioca, that's a GREEN APPLE milk tea with tapioca. I would like to talk to your manager please.

Damian said...

No refunds, take it or leave it.

Ben Lo said...

asss hooooooooole